September 30, 2022
Toà Tasco, Phạm Hùng, Hà Nội
- Support events and meetings with national and international clients, including event management and promotion on the Company media platforms;
- Support and maintain relationships with international clients, to maintain the partnership;
- Assist in developing external events including identifying relevant industry specific topics, speaker sourcing amongst member companies;
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors and other key stakeholders;
- Supporting in communication including: Draft invitation letters to clients (in Vietnamese, English and/or other language); Draft talking points, speeches, presentations, and advocacy updates to members;
- Assist with the drafting of publications and presentations of findings;
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing or relevant field;
- Minimum of 5-year experience in similar positions such as: external affair, external relations, business development, client relationship management, etc;
- Proven track record in press relations development and strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques;
- Proven track records in corporate communications;
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English;
- Proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- Proficient knowledge of human relations.
- Competitive income, 13th month salary, performance bonus;
- Others benefits according to the Group policy.
- Training programs, personal development programs.
- Team Building;
- Health Insurance.
IV. Contact Person
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mobile: 0961 646 393 (Ms.Huong)